12 Posts

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 726
  • stats Total Posts: 523
  • stats Total Topics: 276
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 19
  • stats Most Online: 324

Author Topic: From The Creators Of 'Where's My Water?' Comes 'Where's My Perry?!'  (Read 5374 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • iPad Boards

What do you if you invent one of the most popular games on both the iOS and Android platforms and need to do a follow-up game?  You create a similar game of course that uses some similar elements of gameplay and even a common title and theme for the game to link it in with your previous success!   And that's exactly what Disney has done with 'Where's My Perry?', their new physics based puzzler that bears a striking resemblance to 'Where's My Water?'.  So what's 'Where's My Perry?' about?  Well let's take a look at the trailer and some gameplay footage to get an idea...

Official Trailer - Where's My Perry? App Available Now!

In 'Where's My Perry' you need to use water in all its forms; ice, steam and liquid to solve more than 80 puzzles over 4 chapters...with more promised to come.  You play 'Perry' the platypus, from 'Phineas And Ferb' fame who is a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P.  The puzzles are many and varied.  Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels.  Use lasers left by the evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz to change water into its many forms.  You'll use the 'Heat-inator' to turn water into steam or ice into water; the 'Cool-inator' turns water into ice or steam into water;  the 'celebrate-inator' vacuums up water or steam to...well that's a secret for now!  You also collect up to 3 gnomes on each level to become a master spy and also unlock levels.   The graphics are great, the water physics are just as well done or better than in 'Where's My Water?', which is to say really good.  'Where's My Perry?' is definitely worth the 99 cent download and will provide hours of fun.