12 Posts

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 726
  • stats Total Posts: 523
  • stats Total Topics: 276
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 19
  • stats Most Online: 324

Author Topic: wifi connection  (Read 1591 times)

johnpk200

• View Profile
wifi connection
« on: August 21, 2011, 01:50:46 am »

hi there,
just got my thrive last nite and really like it but i need help in getting it to connect to my home wifi. i have a siemens se567 modem/router and would like to know what settings need to be in able for the thrive to be able to connect to it. maybe i also need the correct settings for the thrive also.  sorry for these not so simple to me questions, but thanks in advance for any help !!

jjhernan

• View Profile
Re: wifi connection
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 11:05:06 pm »
Thrive comes pre-configured to run on all router types.  It's plug and play. My thrive at first hook up showed all the wi-fi connections available near my house. Picked my wi-fi at home and entered my password. It remembered my set up and every time I turn it on, it connects by itself. You might have to reset your Siemens...username "admin" and password is "telus". BTW, Siemens won't work on Safari.  Use firefox instead.  Good luck.

JJ

Ginnie

• View Profile
Re: wifi connection
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:48:30 pm »
I have been trying to connect to my wi-fi.  I've added the info for my network (pw), but while the thrive recognized the network, scans, tells me it's available, it eventually discards it.  I have .  I enter the SSID name.  It doesn't ask for user name just the PW.  I enter that and no dice.   :'(