12 Posts

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 726
  • stats Total Posts: 523
  • stats Total Topics: 276
  • stats Total Categories: 6
  • stats Total Boards: 19
  • stats Most Online: 324

Author Topic: Toshiba Thrive Accessories  (Read 2727 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • iPad Boards
Toshiba Thrive Accessories
« on: June 07, 2011, 05:01:50 pm »

Toshiba has already announced a number of useful and cool accessories for the Thrive including docks, cases and more.  Please use this forum to discuss your favorite Thrive accessories, cases, keyboards, connectors or anything else that you use with your Toshiba Thrive Tablet.

RK

• View Profile
Re: Toshiba Thrive Accessories (Battery)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 08:38:38 pm »
What good is buying an extra battery now if there is no external means to charge it?

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • iPad Boards
Re: Toshiba Thrive Accessories
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 10:08:46 pm »
While they might not have announced an external charger as of yet I can pretty much guarantee there will be one.  In addition, if you wanted to you could also charge a spare battery or two in the Thrive when you're not using it and just lay them aside for when you need them on the go.  Obviously this is not the optimum solution which is why I'm more than sure that Toshiba will be offering a way to charge a battery externally.   They haven't shown us a bluetooth keyboard either but the way Toshiba is approaching this launch as a 'laptop alternative' or 'laptop friendly' tablet,  I'm expecting a whole range of as of yet unannounced accessories to be available in the coming weeks.   The Thrive won't be out for another 3 weeks so let's see what July brings.